Friday, December 11, 2009

Nowhere Nights



My buddy Kasey Anderson just asked me to help design a show poster for his upcoming tour, and it got me thinking that for as much as I love Kasey's music I have yet to post about him on my blog, despite the fact that I have been sporadically playing on tracks for his upcoming record. There is a lot I could say about Kasey's songs, but the simplest would be that the guy is fucking good. It's the type of rootsy American rock that I wish I could write myself, but every time I try it comes out all mutated into "What Have I Done?" Thankfully he lets me play on his stuff, so I can eventually get my imagination fix of what it would be like to be in the E Street Band.

Kasey Anderson's new record, Nowhere Nights, is available right here, but you can also stream the whole thing below. Dig it.


sell music online
Quantcast

No comments: