Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dexter Season 4

I don't talk about it much, but I have to confess, I absolutely love the show Dexter. Maybe it's my preoccupation with Lost discussion that has pushed my Dexter rants to the wayside, after all there is only so much room on my blog that I can dedicate to serialized TV. But since I just finished watching season 3 and season 4 is coming up quickly in the next few months.

Oh yeah, and John Lithgow has joined the cast as Dexter's serial killing rival. So stoked.



Michael C. Hall is a fantastic actor, right up there with Christina Bale when it comes to portraying heartless serial killers, and yet somehow he has managed, over the course of 3 seasons, to give Dexter a heart without making him any less believable.

1 comment:

Danny said...

Best written show on tv