Monday, July 27, 2009

The Band

The Ghost And The Grace rehearsals have been going amazingly, and I couldn't be more thrilled with my excellent live band. They are some of the best musicians in town and equally good friends, so in honor of them I though I would do a post for you guys to check out all of their other musical endeavors and projects.

Ryan Soukkala also played Drums in the legendary Lands Farther East, as well as Idiot Pilot
Drew Fitchette rips guitar in Rooftops... HARD.
Sarah Jerns is Pan Pan. She plays trumpet and keys, sometimes at the same time.
Ian Imhof get's things done for Clickpop Records. He also slays the tambourine and sings backup vocals.
Chris Newton shreds guitar, and blogs about it right here.
Paul Latham holds down the bass, and is definitely not this guy.

If you get the time check out eveyone elses other projects. I am going to be posting a date for the worlds first Ghost And The Grace show in the next coming days. Stay tuned!

No comments: