Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Want To Be In A Band?

A while ago when someone asked me if The Ghost And The Grace was going to ever play live I said that I would love to, but probably not, simply because the size of the band needed would just be too great. Since then I have given this a lot of thought, and as it seems like every day this project grows even more legs (I suppose it is like a centipede now), it is only fitting that I have now decided to dive into putting together a live operation.



Want to be a part of this? If you live in the Bellingham area and can play any of the following instruments shoot me an email at GhostAndGraceLive@gmail.com.

Trumpet, Clarinet, Oboe, Banjo, Violin, Piano/Keyboards, Bass, Guitar, Mandolin. I am also going to need about three dedicated BG vocalist/tambourine/claps people.

There are actually quite a few people who I have already been talking to about filling some of these roles, so if I don't get back to you don't get to down on yourself. Might as well try though, right?

4 comments:

Max said...

Wish I lived in Bellingham. Well, when you tour I am DEFINITELY seeing you. Good luck with rehearsal!

Stuart Harper said...

I'm on the claps, via usb mic

andrew said...

fuck! i wish i lived in bellingham... or that i could play any of those instruments... but stoked to hear you are putting a band together. i'll cross my fingers that you will make it over to scotland at some point.

Anonymous said...

you should audition people from chicago...then I would totally try out.