Monday, January 19, 2009

U2 Wants You To Get On Your Boots

U2 just released the first single off of their new record "No Line On The Horizon." Predictions were pretty accurate, it actually does sound a lot like Achtung Baby and a lot like Pop, but in a lot of ways still reminds me of the song Vertigo. Like Vertigo, I am not sure how I feel about it upon first listen but I think that eventually I am going to love it. The track listing is also online and there is unfortunately no mention of the track Mercy, which is one of my all time favorite U2 bootlegs and that I have been waiting forever to get a full on studio version of.



The new song is called Get On Your Boots and you can listen to it right here.

Apparently there is going to be a video for the song released on January 29th, about which the band has announced "there may have been some marching girls involved. With their boots on."

No comments: