Thursday, January 1, 2009

Nerdcore

Happy Newyear everyone!

Goodbye 2008, hello 2009. Something tells me that this year is going to rip. Maybe it has something to do with the great time that I had with Haylee, Little Steph, Jimmy, Dave, Karl, DeeDee, Mike Wilson and more last night, or maybe it's the late Christmas gift that I got from my little brother and his girlfriend this morning.

Apparently someone out there had the genius idea of doing a series of calendars called "Nerdcore", of naked babes posing with nerdy and humorous themes. This calendar that I was given this year was, obviously, the 2009 edition of which the theme is Sci-Fi. Sweet!



Previous years have featured superhero and video game oriented photo shoots, apparently, and I think that that is as far back as the tradition goes.



If you are friends with someone who falls into any of these categories, you should think about getting them a calander here.

- They spend most of their time at a comic book shop
- They play D&D
- They know the prime directive
- If you know the prime directive

Depending on who is reading this, between 2 to 3 of these could apply to me, so I think it was a pretty rad present.

Thanks kids!

No comments: