Saturday, January 17, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering What I've Been Doing...

This is a bulletin I just posted from The Ghost And The Grace myspace.

"To those of you who are ahead of the curve enough to have The Ghost And The Grace as a myspace friend, here is a little update. I will probably be more precise and official about this in a couple of weeks, but for now here is what I can say. The debut, FULL LENGTH ALBUM from The Ghost And The Grace is going to be available in about two months, on iTunes for download and hopefully in a special edition package that you will be able to order from the website. There are going to be 13 songs and it will cost around 10$. It is going to feature rerecorded, remixed, remastered and in some cases rewritten versions of some of the tracks you have already heard plus at least 8 that have never "graced" your ears before.

Thanks for reading :)

Daniel"

I figured all you loyal blog readers were special enough too.