Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Horsemen

Just as I am finishing up the recording of Behold! A Pale Horse, the first Ghost And The Grace album, I find this bad ass trailer for what looks like a bad ass movie coming out this summer. For those of you who don't know, "A Pale Horse" is a reference to one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse, specifically Death, and I still plan on eventually doing a concept album about each one. Anyway, this movie coming out stars Dennis Quaid and Zhang Ziyi and it is, in fact, called The Horsemen. It obviously has heavy allusions to the same things that I have been working with a lot lately, which is neato, and on top of that the trailer makes it look really awesome; very similar to Seven, but then again what serial killer movie doesn't right?



I'm presently surprised at how creepy Zhang Ziyi can be. I mean how could you be scared of this little lady?



Well apparently she's going to bring about the end of the world... maybe? I don't claim to understand this movie yet but it does look good. Also, Dennis Quaid rips. Dragonheart made me cry when I saw it in theaters. Really, though, how could you not? That dragon was the worlds biggest sweetheart.

3 comments:

Max said...

Sean Connery. That is all I have to say on this subject.

david said...

i'd rather see dennis quaid star in the "happy horsemen"

Keith said...

Any relation to AHHH! Real Monsters?