Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me, Eventually

Apparently the new U2 record, No Line On The Horizon, is coming out on March 3rd, my birthday. What a great little present. They did a small feature in the latest Rolling Stone and there is a lot of talk about how the new record is a return to the band's Achtung Baby and Pop sound which is awesome. Unlike most people, I think that this is the scope of time that I appreciate the most from the bands songwriting. Well, maybe not the most, but it's good, really good.



Apparently there is also a song called "Moment of Surrender" that was improvised and recorded in a single take. Whoa, nice one The Edge.

As a side note, in a comment below someone accidentally slipped, hitting there keyboard and typing, by mistake, that U2 wasn't outrageously sick. At least that is what I hope happened. In case that it's not, I just wanted to post a little something to put all of this to rest...


No comments: