Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Worst Move Ever

This video has been getting me super pumped lately. Even though I know what is going to happen because I have watched it many times, I still can't keep from holding my breath.

Sometimes when I am in Vegas I get really carried away. This is almost always preceded by my announcement of, "Okay, now lets go over to the high roller slots and do just one big pull." This has only been a good idea once, and then again, slots are never really a good idea are they? My point is, I know how shitty it is to lose a lot of money in very little time. What I don't know, though, is what it feels like to lose half a million dollars in less than a second. Bummer dude.

3 comments:

emily said...

oh man i was hoping for some kind of heinous reaction - like getting sick or sitting down in a slump on the stage!

Haylee Joel said...

BAHAHAHA

Mitch said...

when i was 14, i lost about $40 on one hand of acey deucey--approximately my net worth at the time--and i haven't gambled since. i hope this guy follows my lead. some of us just weren't meant for that shit.