Friday, November 14, 2008

Tetris World Record Trial Run

UPDATE

Yesterday, I went looking around Bellingham for a Nintendo and ended up finding one at Reset Games, off Sunset. Today was my first attempt at the NES Tetris world record (or runner up, second place is fine with me too) and I feel like even though I haven't played for a really long time, I had no trouble getting back into the saddle pretty quickly. How quickly, you might ask? Well, I think it's probably best summed up with this video of me getting the 9th highest NES Tetris score ever recorded.



(Yes, I sped the video up. It was long.)

I think I can do better so I am going to hold off on sending this to Twin Galaxies just yet. More updates to come.

3 comments:

lostpilot said...

ha, the good old tetris times! :)

kbpeterson said...

I want to play! Nice work on that high score.

Danny said...

daniel, you're my hero