Thursday, November 6, 2008

New The Ghost And The Grace Cover Song!

Most of the people that I run into on the street, and who I haven't seen in a while, will usually ask me how Idiot Pilot is going which is, obviously, very nice. Every once in a while though, someone special will come along, someone who pays close attention, and ask me, "What is going on with The Ghost And The Grace?" This is very sweet. Thank you for paying attention and thank you for caring and I am very sorry that I usually don't have very much to say. There is only so much time in the day and right now Idiot Pilot is the main priority. I am sorry for the excuses but it's the truth.



Anyway, I am still working on The Ghost And The Grace material when I have time, and I wanted to record something that I could give away for free to all of you loyal blog readers and to everyone who takes the time to ask me how The Ghost And The Grace is going.

So anyway, this is a cover of one of my favorite songs by Huey Lewis And The News. Hopefully it can hold you over for a while. Enjoy!

Hip To Be Square by The Ghost And The Grace

6 comments:

Haylee Joel said...

Oh Daniel, that's nice to my ears!

RJ said...

awesome dude, you and Michael should cover Naturally next.

Advocatus D. said...

That is a pretty sweet cover.

I didn't even know you had a solo project before I read this. When is the EP due out? Those demos are titillating.

Gregory said...

Oh this is so awesome. I've gotta know what you're saying at 3:13 though! Can't make it out myself.

The Moth said...

Well Gregory, that part is actually from the original recording. So check that out for clues.

Aj South said...

there you go again, blowing my fucking mind with awesomeness

also - the new christmas track is creepy as fuck - i love it!!!