Friday, October 31, 2008

John McCain: 4th Grader

This happened yesterday, apparently. I guess if the McCain campaign wants to elevate the attacks they make beyond the level of a fourth grade playground argument they should probably fire Michael Goldfarb.



I guess the only downside to Obama winning the presidency is there won't be all this outrageous comic relief every day. Oh to live in a world where the real news is funnier than The Daily Show. You just can't make this shit up.

"I think we know who we are talking about here, Rick."

This is going to be my new method of winning arguments from now on.

"I think we know. I think we both know. It's cool. I think we both know. I think you know that I know we both know. No, it's cool, I know you know. We both know."

1 comment:

Joel said...

but seriously daniel. we both know. ... don't we?