Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Wonderful Jenni Potts And I


("I think I broke a string")

Last night my good friend Jenni Potts played a show at The Old Foundry here in Bellingham. It was a wonderful evening to be sure, full of snapping, animal noises and very high singing. I played guitar on a song for Jenni, and Haylee ended up getting some very good video footage of the rock out that ensued, so I thought I would share it with you all. You may also recognize the bass player.



Jenni is a very talented girl and I am proud to say that I have been able to help her here and there over these past years. Order yourself a copy of the new record here, which features guest appearances from both Michael Harris and myself.

3 comments:

Joel said...

beautiful music. makes me want to buy the album, which I may.

Chad said...

yes i agree... good stuff.

Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.