Sunday, August 3, 2008

Going Away Party

DGAP

If you all can recall, I posted a blog with the trailer for the series finale of The New Guys, a fictional show that more or less revolves around my friend Dave's life. Well, we had the party last night, and needless to say that a lot of the things they showed in the trailer must have been cut before the final broadcast. I didn't confess my love to Dave, Stefanie didn't have a baby, Little Stef and Karl didn't do it in their Star Trek uniforms and Jimmy didn't shave his head and climb on the roof with a gun (although I did leave a little early, so maybe a few of these are up in the air). I made a video of the party in case you guys were curious to see what did actually happen, starting with the whiffle ball game earlier in the day.

5 comments:

stefanie p. warmouth said...

amazing! i hope you don't mind i blogged it myself.

mant said...

god i wish jimmy's whole speech was in this video.

that was a speech for all time. classic.

Chad said...

i thought this was going to turn into cloverfield

david said...

i'm glad you got some behind the scenes footage for the season 4 dvd. it'll be good for the "making of" featurette.

jimmy jimmy said...

"hey, mike! it's me, jimmy!"

how do i have friends? i'm the dorkiest person ever.

unbelievable post, by the way. top 5 of 2008 material, for sure.